Business Process Analyst
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Partner with stakeholders and business data owners across verticals to determine and optimize how they collect, store, secure and curate data to ensure data is properly managed and provides the business with value to drive business insights.
- Will create and refine the Data Governance Program and promote data accountability, validate compliance and track the Data Governance journey progress through scorecards and status reports.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE:
- BA/BS degree in IT or related field.
- 6+ years of business analyst/business process improvement experience
- Foundational knowledge of data management concepts and best practices
ADDITIONAL/PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience training stakeholders on a new system or process.
- Experience implementing regulatory data controls for an organization (i.E. PCI, SOX, FRB, GDPR, etc...)
- Experience querying data, writing reports or creating operational dashboards
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, organization and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Investigate, conduct interviews, and perform analysis related to current data lifecycle processes across multiple business data domains
- Participate in business data process modeling sessions & documentation in sketch sessions
- Identify gaps in existing processes with the Data Governance Principles and Policies, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and drive decision-making for process optimization
- Partner with business owners of data and DG project team members spread across different verticals to gain alignment, promote engagement and participation with data governance efforts
- Research and apply data best practices to offer guidance to business data owners by identifying areas for data lifecycle improvement and potential solutions
- Provide weekly team status reports and updates on key business partners' progress towards implementing Data Governance
- Create templates for data process mapping and guide business owners through their completion
- Conduct periodic reviews of vertical data lifecycles to ensure compliance with the Data Governance principles and policies
- Understand general business operations and their associated data subject areas
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.