Combat Vehicle Mechanical Assembler
- Heavy mechanical assembly of Stryker and other combat vehicles.
- Breakdown, repair and refurbishing of field used combat vehicles.
- Use of basic tools including: wrenches, ratchets, torque wrenches, standard measurement devices and gauges.
- Use electronic build instructions and electronic documentation system.
- Continually inspect parts for non-conforming issues and mark and tag those appropriately
- Previous mechanical or heavy manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicle components and their operations is preferred.
- Previous military experience would be highly sought after.
- Basic tooling knowledge required.
- Ability to read and understand electronic build instructions.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions required.
- Ability to work multiple shifts.
- Must be able to comfortably work in a confined work environment with repeated lifting, bending, stooping and some climbing.
- Must be able to meet tank and military vehicle ASR safety physical requirements (anthropometric size restriction).
- Must be able to work either day or night shift as needs arise
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.