An active DoD SECRET security clearance is REQUIRED at time of resume submission. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our client’ s facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
Bachelor' s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Responsible for definition, design, verification and documentation for ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) and/or FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) developments.
- Determines architecture, system simulation and detailed design approach
- Defines module interfaces and all aspects of devise design and simulation
- Evaluates the process flow including but not limited to high level design, synthesis, place and route, timing and power utilization
- Creates test and simulation plans that establish functional criteria
- Verifies test results and analyzes performance
- May also review vendor capabilities, foundry technologies, device libraries and simulation tools
- Contributes to the generation and maintenance of work products (i.E. Plans, specifications, design documentation, etc.) used for internal consumption and/or deliverable to external customers
- Develops and presents requirements, concepts, designs, decisions and results to internal management, other organizations, team mates and customers
- May contribute to technical subcontract management that may include SOW development, proposal evaluation, source selection, technical oversight, and subcontractor work product evaluation and acceptance
- Reviews vendor capability to support product development
- Applies a strong understanding of the organizationally defined processes throughout the lifecycle of the program or project
- Participates in the improvement of the ASIC/FPGA organizational processes
- Leads the research and analysis of data, such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability
- Leads technical tasks for small teams or projects.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Contributes to the development of new theories and methods in ASIC/FPGA engineering.
- Very strong understanding of ASIC/FPGA engineering processes
- Very strong awareness of business objectives and Engineering' s role in achieving
- Very strong skill in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions
- Very strong ability to recognize and clearly report information relevant to sound engineering design
- Very strong understanding of basic project leadership principles including SPI/CPI, Earned Value, Cost Account Management (CAM), and Statistical Process Controls.
- Provides resolution to problems to a diverse range of complex problems which require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Frequent contact with managers within and outside of Engineering
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.