Bachelor' s degree in software engineering or a related technical field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience OR Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
The AWS Architect will be expected to perform any and all of the following roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Cloud team and task lead to ensure quality is built into the product early and is testable
- Understand the test approach, methodology, and process for a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment
- Collaborate with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions
- Design and build applications using Container and serverless technologies
- Architect highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Design and build applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Hands-on experience working with a team to design, develop and deploy of SaaS products using Agile Methodologies and cloud deployment solution
- Work experience with multiple partner clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Data Dog, Cloudflare
- Scripting and/or coding skills
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed
- Intermediate/advanced experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong Software/IT Engineering background and experience
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business requirements into information systems solutions
- Able to work in a distributed team environment and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal/written/communication skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong scripting skills (e.G. Terraform, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- AWS Certification
- Experience in NoSQL database technology such as MongoDB
- Understanding of infrastructure and security requirements, such as FedRAMP, FIPS, HIPAA, CJIS, etc.
- Using Software engineering tools such as source control, continuous integration environments, coverage analysis
- Working knowledge of Terraform, Jenkins, Bash, Chef, and/or Python
- Experience with firewall technologies
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Experience with working with multiple 3rd party clouds services such as Amazon Web Services, Splunk, Cloudflare
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.