This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Perform a variety of administrative duties for one or more managers. Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handle, type, and process complex and confidential material
2. Review outgoing material and correspondence for accuracy and format. Originate letters and memos using independent judgment and initiative. Prepare reports and special projects as directed. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and resources.
3. Screen telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence
4. Coordinate and schedule appointments and internal meetings, assembling any necessary meeting materials.
5. Organize and maintain files.
6. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
7. Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements
8. Daily contact with customers, service providers, executives, senior managers, etc. (in person, via telephone, e-mail)
9. Sort and distribute incoming mail
10. Help coordinate office activities for the floor
11. Coordinate office machine maintenance, supplies
12. Process Facility requests
13. Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-plus years related experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, along with ability to exercise independent judgment.
Microsoft Office skills
Must have good grammar and proofreading skills
• Associate' s degree in administrative assistant or related field preferred
• JD Edwards experience preferred
Director of Business Development
John is currently the Director of Business Development for Contract Professionals, Inc. He currently manages the Green Bay, Wisconsin office and works with clients in Wisconsin, as well as several clients located throughout the United States.
John started his career in talent acquisition in 1998 in Boston, Massachusetts. For the past 20 years, John has worked with clients throughout the U.S. providing contingent and permanent staffing solutions in the areas of engineering, information technology and government/defense related positions.
John works directly with hiring managers and corporate recruiters to understand their staffing goals and future needs, in order to support their hiring initiatives.
In his free time, John enjoys golfing and spending time with his family and their dog “Inky."