San Jose, CA
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or the equivalent is required. In addition, Related Vocational Training plus a minimum of 3 years administrative or business experience, or a minimum 5 years of administrative or business experience is required. Education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Supports management by presenting and organizing head-count forecast data at program staffing reviews using on-line company tools
- Creates an on-line database of candidates' resumes for company Engineering positions, along with records of applicants applying to each of our Job Requisitions
- Coordinates candidate hiring facility interview visits with both Engineering Management and Talent Acquisition, and arranges interview sessions
- Tracks Dept. Overhead budgets to include employee reward programs, tuition assistance, training expenditures, and other discretionary spending
- Arranges employee morale events, section meeting, skip level meetings, and direct report meetings, and coordinates attendees food preferences, orders food for many of these events, and reserves facility space
- Assists the Senior Managers and/or Managers and their staff' s calendar and meeting schedules in Microsoft Outlook, to include internal and external meetings with clients and staff
- Manages frequently-changing schedules and appointments as well as coordination of projects and tasks
- Prepares meeting agendas and compiles materials for use in meetings, discussions, and presentations
- Monitors external/internal communications, and addresses communications in an expeditious manner, bringing critical issues to the Senior Managers and/or Manager' s attention
- Drafts, proofreads, and finalizes written correspondence ensuring accuracy
- Works on assignments of moderate difficulty and complexity requiring judgment in resolving issues
- Schedules and ensures full support for meetings, coordinates video teleconferences, conference calls, meetings to include reserving rooms, preparing for the event, and coordinating with on-site facilities and information technology experts
- Plans local, domestic, and international travel arrangements maintaining awareness of any security processes for international travel
- Prepares expense reports for travel reimbursements to ensure timely filing
- Discretely accepts and screens calls, connects callers with appropriate staff, and follows up as needed
- Greets internal and external customers.
- Obtains data from various sources, analyzes data and information, and prepares reports as needed
- Enters, formats, and proofreads inputs into Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word documents
- Builds collaborative relationships, internally and externally
- Communicates professionally and effectively with employees and customers
- Works on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates with others to improve processes and procedures
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Excel (proficient in Excel, and able to create Pivot Tables) Word, PowerPoint to generate tracking and coordination spreadsheets
- Experience with Concur is a plus
- Be able to prioritize a wide-variety of tasking from several disciplines on a daily basis
- Basic ability to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Builds stable and productive working relationships internally
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal
- Creative, innovative responsibilities requiring proactive decision making skills.
- Should have strong attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.