Adv Engineering Tech - Secret - 1st Shift
Scottsdale, AZ US
Incumbent will be working with Engineering, Operations Support and individuals in other departments. You will support engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment. This may entail performing the following:
- Interprets basic engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics
- Constructs, modifies, debugs, troubleshoots, calibrates, tests and adjusts a variety of tools, equipment and systems
- Conducts, analyzes and documents statistically based experiments to define process parameters
- Implements and documents complex solutions for process improvement
- Designs and constructs basic tooling and fixtures to accomplish unique tasks
- Organizes, analyzes and interprets data to identify cause/effect relationships and recommends resolution/process improvement
What you bring to the table:
- Solid knowledge and proficiency in the use of fabrication tools
- Ability to fabricate complex hardware
- Solid knowledge of generally accepted technical theory
What sets you apart:
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
An Associate' s degree in related discipline or equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
An active Secret Security clearance is required at the time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.