Adv. Engineering Test Technician - 2nd Shift
- Working in a clean room environment
- Work under a microscope to perform RF alignment and assembly test
- Troubleshooting performance and functional technical issues
- Develop and prepare test procedures
- Applying product specifications to test documentation.
- Complete test equipment calibration and maintenance schedule
- Setup manual tests when requested by test engineering
- Operate test equipment (spectrum analyzer, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and signal generators)
- Report preparation and documentation of technical issues.
- ***Must be able to work 2nd shift (typical hours 1pm - 10: 30pm)
- Practice creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the client' s culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
- Follow industry and department policies and regulations to ensure client' s services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
- Prefer 3+ years of experience working with electronics and/or microelectronics hardware, including experience in MCM / Hybrid RF alignment and test.
Candidate requires the following skills:
- Able to interpret complex engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics and the necessary interfaces
- Able to setup and run special tests (manual tests) for engineering
- Able to work in a clean room environment and follow all rules and guidelines with hardware handling
- Capable of working under a microscope to perform RF alignment on MCM / hybrid assemblies
- Capable to perform problem troubleshooting and data analysis
- Able to work with ESD sensitive hardware and understand safe handling procedures
- Demonstrate skills to take the initiative to complete actions
- Manage time effectively in order to support multiple projects throughout the work day
- Work successfully with associates in other departments and understand cross-functional relationship
Associate' s degree in related discipline or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
An active DoD SECRET security clearance is preferred prior to hire. All applicants must be able to obtain a Secret clearance within 24 months of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This assignment is a U.S. Government Contract. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.