Adv. Software Engineer (C++)
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
What you'll be doing
- Developing software in accordance with the system requirements
- Analyzing system, functional and performance requirements and how they impact new or existing code
- Conducting peer reviews of software
- Performing software unit test, and supporting integration
- Shaping future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in software/electric engineering or computer science, a related specialized area or field
- Proficiency in writing software in C++ or Java and understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
- Knowledge of using development kits and software modeling tools.
- A strong work ethic and discipline.
- C/C++; Socket UDP experience; Linux -- RedHat/Centos; XML/XSD.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.