Adv. Supply Chain Specialist
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and complex agreements, and ensures all procurement actions which commit the company are properly documented, reviewed and approved consistent with policy and procedure and is able to identify and negotiate risks in terms and conditions
- Works with management to address all aspects of supply chain management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability
- Prepares and issues moderate to high complexity, value and risk purchase orders and complex agreements, and ensures all procurement actions which commit the company are properly documented, reviewed and approved consistent with policy and procedure and is able to identify potential risks in terms and conditions
- On proposals, procurements, and agreements, negotiates and documents terms and conditions, price, delivery, quality, and performance requirements on moderate to high complexity procurements
- Supports proposal activities with innovative solutions to meet program needs and requirements
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions
- Coordinates purchasing activities with internal partners to acquire products and services in a cost effective and timely manner
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase orders, purchase order revisions, and requests for quotes to suppliers
- Performs price or cost analysis for materials, components, equipment and services
- Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned procurements to negotiate highest quality at best value
- Acts as liaison between the programs team, other functional areas and suppliers and builds positive relationships
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient knowledge of relevant policy and procedures, including Quality processes, Counterfeit Parts, and other compliance requirements such as policies/procedures, federal, state, Federal Acquisition Requirements/DFAR, and local laws
- Has proficient strong knowledge in assigned commodities and advanced decision-making skills
- Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to work on a diverse range of mid-complex problems/proposals
- Ability to works under limited direction
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while demonstrating strong presentation, communication, team building and leadership skills
- Proficient knowledge of estimating principles, Government contractor purchasing requirements and how to apply Federal Acquisition requirements
- Proficient understanding of and ability to effectively use ERP/MRP systems
- Proficient understanding of procurement laws and regulations
- Proficient analytical skills
- Proficient negotiation skills.
Bachelor' s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.