Advanced Quality Technician (2nd Shift)
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Associates Degree in a related field or the equivalent is required. In addition, a minimum of 3 years of directly related experience is required. Education requirements will be verified.
J-STD_001, 002, IPC 610, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750 and X-Ray qualification certifications may be required
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Program and run a CMM utilizing PC DMIS software to measure assemblies and parts.
- Program and run a SmartScope Flash 500 to measure assemblies and parts
- Determines requirement compliance of mechanical, electro-mechanical and electronic parts and materials through visual inspection, electrical or mechanical screening and physical measurements
- Works directly with project engineering and QA to develop part screening requirements
- Writes programs for automated inspection systems
- Reviews data including: supplier part data, final data packages, external screening results, etc.
- Assists in first article and first piece inspection (Mechanical Tech only)
- Performs open set-up mechanical inspections.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Competent with running and programming PC DMIS
- Competent with GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Competent with running and programming ZONE3 software
- Solid knowledge of military and industry test methods and standards
- Skilled in operation of coordinate measuring machines
- Skilled in general computer operation understanding (MS Word, Excel) and automated test system operation and parts handlers.
- Solid knowledge of safe handling of ESD devices.
- ***Must be able to work 2nd shift (typically 3pm - 12am)
Meet Your Recruiter
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.