Advanced Software Developer
Candidates must have ability to obtain a Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance within an acceptable timeframe. No third-party applicants will be considered. Due to the nature of work performed within our client' s facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
Candidates should have experience with:
- Virtual Machine and Container technology and concepts
- Fluency in C/C++, Python, and Java
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environment (DEVOPS) in an open source tool chain environment
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Proficient with embedded Linux and Windows
- Development of DSP algorithms
- Modeling in MATLAB.
- Knowledgeable in Virtual Machine and Container technology and concepts
- Performs software requirements analysis, participates in research, designs, develops and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products.
- Develop embedded software for a Tactical RF system
- Develop micro service based applications
- Integrate 3rd applications into a micro service framework
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex software and architectures
- Researches and analyzes data, such as customer design proposals, market trends, state of technology and industry, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Participates in internal review of software components and systems
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work
- Independently determines approach to solutions
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Contributes and accountable to the completion of major programs and projects
- Responsible for resolution of significant and diverse problems and issues of broad scope and complexity
- Provides leadership and/or direction to lower level employees and teams
- Works collaboratively with field application engineers to resolve complex customer support issues
- Frequently works with organizations outside engineering or with external customers
- Builds stable working relationships internally
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.