Advanced System Integration & Test Engineer
An active DoD Secret clearance is REQUIRED at time of resume submission. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
Bachelor' s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements are verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- System test design, development, and execution in the Fire Control Engineering Test Facilities
- System and subsystem functional requirement verification testing
- System and subsystem external interface design verification
- System and subsystem performance requirement verification
- Performs requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detail trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of subsystem or system elements under supervision of the lead systems engineer.
- Performs detailed technical analyses for a subsystem or system elements.
- Develops and evaluates systems, networks and information systems to ensure designs meet applicable governmental security specifications.
- Supports the generation of technical engineering products by using the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle.
- Independently determines proposed approach to solutions
- Contributes to the completion of major programs and projects
- Plans and executes project tasks for activities described above
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Fully proficient in development of test and verification strategies and test plans
- Fully proficient in application of test methodologies
- Fully proficient in the use of test tools such as DOORS, Wire Shark,
- Fully proficient use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
- Fully proficient knowledge of other related disciplines
- Fully proficient with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Recognizes various architectural patterns
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fully proficient written and verbal communications skills
- Fully proficient ability to grasp and apply new information quickly and effectively handle complex assignments
- Fully proficient ability in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions.
- Fully proficient ability to clearly report relevant to sound systems engineering design
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.