Advanced Systems Engineer (RF)
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
Will support the RF design, development, requirements validation and execution of the Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR) program. The engineer will work directly with program architects on a large geographically separated team, participating in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Lead program/project efforts by directing and monitoring task completion.
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, highly complex technical concepts.
- Exercise creative thinking to advance our business performance.
- Mentor midlevel and junior staff.
- Performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis; making recommendations on systems architectures.
- Documents security on new and fielded systems and provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all
- A Systems, Electrical, Computer, or Mechanical Engineering degree plus minimum 5+ years of systems engineering experience. Applicants with a Master's degree are also eligible.
- Desire to learn and push the envelope, willingness to take on strong challenges.
- A passion for innovation, along with a sophisticated understanding of various engineering systems and the ability to further advance General Dynamics Mission Systems technology
- Solid knowledge of requirements management and system modeling tools (MATLAB)
- looking for 5+ years performing RF/Radar systems engineering for a large DoD component contract with multiple subcontracts, experience with US Navy programs preferred
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.