Advanced Systems Engineer I
Scottsdale, AZ US
Currently seeking a SeniorSystems Engineer in our Scottsdale, AZ facility.
As a Senior Principal Systems Engineer, you'll participate in requirements analysis and management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification) in the development and evaluation of networks and information systems. It's your chance to step up to the challenge and prove you're ready to lead the world.
What you'll experience:
- Technologies that aren't just top-notch, they're often top-secret.
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what's next.
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it's discovered.
- A Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;Agile experience preferred.
- Substantial use, understanding and tailoring of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories.
- Substantial proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools.
- Ability to recognize various architectural patterns, apply them appropriately, understand strengths/weaknesses within those architectures and develop architectural variations as necessary.
- Active contributor to the achievement of business objectives.
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Effectively leads complex assignments;interacts with both customers and end-user.
Additional Skillsets needed:
- DevSecOps experience with some of the following platform/tools:
- CI/CD pipeline development.
- Test automation.
- Missile Warning/Missile Tracking system integration, test, operations experience.
- Familiar with Agile philosophies and processes.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Also requires 5+ years of job-related experience, or a Master's degree plus 3 years of job-related experience. Agile experience preferred.
Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. Applicants selected mayl be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a proud U.S. Army veteran with an extensive 28-year service record, Jimmy Tallent dedicated two decades of his life to active duty and an additional eight years in the Army Reserve, contributing his time, talent and commitment to various vital aspects of military service. His journey has been diverse, spanning roles in aviation, transportation, and recruiting, allowing him to develop a versatile skill set and a deep understanding of the military landscape.
Originally hailing from the city of Chattanooga, TN, Jimmy embarked on his military career with a passion for service and a commitment to excellence. Throughout his tenure, he served in dynamic and challenging roles, which included the precision and expertise demanded by the aviation industry, the strategic logistics of transportation, and the interpersonal and leadership skills required in the recruiting field.
In addition to his rich military experience, he pursued and earned a degree in business management, further enhancing his knowledge and capabilities. With this academic achievement, coupled with his practical experience, positioned him as a professional with a comprehensive understanding of both military and business landscapes.
Today, Jimmy is excited to leverage his leadership, organizational, and strategic skills at Contract Professionals, Inc. Jimmy is driven by his commitment to excellence, his discipline instilled through years of military service, and his passion for overcoming challenges. He approaches every opportunity with the same dedication and integrity, which defined his military career.