Ft. Worth, TX
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Will be responsible for testing and developing data structures to assure accurate testing of Design and Support of the production of fluid conveyance routing and installation, Electrical Wire Harness Installation and Equipment Installation and structural design.
- Verify the aerosource tool will support shop floor, flight line, and off-site aircraft build and operations.
- Will support validation that aerosource will allow for data management in the areas of creating layouts, creating new drawings and revising existing drawings using CATIA V5 to support aircraft fluid systems installations, harness installations and equipment installations.
- Will work production floor support from receipt of problem, coordination of answer to release of engineering change. Designs, develops, and tests a variety of power plants, aircraft, missiles, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight.
- Establishes structural specifications, performs stress analysis, and conducts performance tests.
- 9+ years of design experience of sought after covers systems installation and equipment installation.
- Airframe design experience (primary and secondary structure) is also acceptable.
- Prior F-16 design experience is desired but, not required. Past work experience using CATIA V4 and F-16 EBOM system (MPRSII) is highly desired. Past F-22 design experience is desired.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.