Analyst Human Resources
- Ensure that the National Attendance Program (NAP) Family Medical Leave (FMLA), Medical Leave of Absence (MLOA) and tardiness are administered in accordance with the National Agreement, Company Policy, applicable regulations, Company practice and Local Contractual Agreement.
- Properly document corrective action hearing outcomes
- Follow-up with line management customers to successfully close out open NAP and tardiness issues
- Audit NAP and tardiness TWO' s coding
- Correct TWOS codes as required
- SME for line management customers on NAP interpretation
- Maintain all required documentation related to FMLA administration
- Liaison between line management customers and the local medical department
- SPOC for employees requesting FMLA
- SPOC for UNICARE
- Identify opportunities to streamline the current process
Computer - data entry
Some HR experience
Bachelor' s Degree
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.