Application Admin (Salesforce)
The ideal candidate will have a great combination of Salesforce Administration and end-user support. Incumbent will be helping with deployment, testing, troubleshooting and identifying opportunities to enhance the features, performance and user experience. This individual will need to have demonstrated technical proficiency and administration of Salesforce platforms and a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices. Candidate will also be tasked to assist in training.
This assignment is a U.S. Government Contract. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology, Systems Administration, and/or related field or equivalent experience, plus 2 years of related experience or Master' s degree. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Develop and manage documentation related to administration of supplier management tools
- Perform daily administration and support of saleforce.Com including managing user set, profiles and roles
- Manage complex workflow rules, validations and triggers
- Support end users with technical support and training
- Implement enhancements to salesforce.Com; keep current on new features of salesforce.Com to create recommendations for best practices and utilization of this platform
- Build dashboards graphs and create reports using Salesforce reporting
- Consult with internal stake-holders company-wide on new requirements and optimization of existing capabilities
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions and workflows within Salesforce based on industry and Salesforce best practices
- Utilize your knowledge of Lightning, VisualForce, Visual Flows, Process Builder and Apex to improve page layout and user UI issues
- Develop and implement automation for existing repetitive tasks
- Create a regular cadence of reporting and dashboard updates for various stakeholders
- Administer, maintain, and optimize our Salesforce platform-connected apps and tools
- Develop a plan for launching the new application
- Work closely with the IT Team on the implementation of change management best practices
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Software development life cycle
- Agile methodology
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.Com administration
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or above
- Knowledge of Lightning platform, service cloud, and Customer community plus
- Proficiency with Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Permissions, and Approval Processes
- Relevant knowledge of the aerospace industry and experience working with a supply chain organization
- High level of Integrity and ability to work independently or collaborate with a team
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with business end users to understand requirements
- Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.