No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- This position will interact directly with internal and external stakeholders to provide a high level of service and application availability.
- Performs technical work of considerable difficulty in planning, coordinating and executing application activities and projects that directly affect the day to day operations of the business.
- Keeps all assigned enterprise applications operational, up-to-date and optimized by recommending and drafting standards, policies and procedures that promotes a sustainable enterprise application environment.
- Six (6) years of professional-level application administration and support experience.
- Experience in current versions of Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL, SSRS and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Three (3) or more years in database and file management techniques.
- Working knowledge of Accela: Accela Civic Platform Administration - Accela Civic Platform Event Manager Scripting - Accela Ad Hoc Reporting.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.