No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position. NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
- Ability to operate all the equipment in the Assembly Department.
- Experience with small and large mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read and interpert blue prints
- Knowledge of basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches, etc.
- Works with minimal supervision to accurately accomplish any given task.
- 1 year certificate from a technical school or an accredited journeyman program.
- minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with a forklift.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and comprehend all forms of written and/or verbal instructions including but not limited to basic correspondence and blueprints.
- Effectively able to present information and respond to questions from managers, supervisors, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units
- of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, angles, and volume. Knowledge of basic concepts of geometry.
- Ability to apply a common sense approach and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.