Automotive Technician - Afternoon shift
Allen Park, MI
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years' automotive technician / mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
• Must have own tools with rolling tool box
• Must have well rounded technician / mechanical experience and knowledge
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must have good attention to detail
• Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
• Must be an automotive technician / mechanic with a high level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn
• Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime/weekends
• Ford experience
• State/ASE certifications
• Prototype build technician / mechanic experience
• Willingness and availability to work the afternoon shift
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.