Brake Press Operator
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Brake Press Operator:
Sets-up appropriate machines/ and or equipment to meet or exceed manufacturing, assembly, and customer requirements per design specifications, and published schedules. Efficiently utilizes resources to minimize scrap, materials, and labor.
- Ability to set up and operate the following equipment in the Assembly department:
- Brake Presses
- Drill Press
- Works with minimal supervision to accurately accomplish any given task
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to calculate bend radius.
- Fork lift and overhead crane certification required.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and comprehend all forms of written and/or verbal instructions including but not limited to basic correspondence and blueprints
- Effectively able to present information and respond to questions from managers, supervisors, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, angles, and volume
- Knowledge of basic concepts of geometry
- Ability to apply a common sense approach and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year certificate from a technical school or an accredited journeyman program
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
All qualified candidates must be able to work in the US with No Visa sponsorship