No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Responsible for learning to graphically represent design requirements in support of the Engineering group under the guidance of the CADD (Computer Aided Drafting and Design) team leader. This will require becoming familiar with the standards, formats, and cell libraries associated with specific customers; and learning the clients file management process and directory system.
- CADD certification from a technical school
- Some CADD experience
- Electrical Circuit experience
- Microstation Drafter experience
- Any Railcar experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver license