Circuit Board Inspector / Operator
State College, PA
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Inspect assembled boards to IPC-A-610 standards
- Hand solder utilizing a stereo microscope
- Follow established work instructions and procedures
- Navigate the information systems to find BOM & drawings
- Participate in continuous improvement events & provide input as needed
- Follow ESD & 6S guidelines during daily tasks
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- General knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in tasks as situations change
- Ability to organize a variety of types of data and activities
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Experience using a stereo microscope a plus
- Experience in Lead free soldering a plus
- Experience with IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 a plus
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.