We have an immediate need for a creative Clay Model Maker who is able to develop clay models from design sketches and is able to read prints. If you enjoy working on diverse projects with a variety of materials, this may be the job for you. This position is located at our Livonia, MI facility.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum five years' experience in clay model making
- Strong skills in working within a creative design environment and customer interface
- Experience programming Tarus 5 axis cutter path
- Class A surfacing experience
- Ability to work with other clay modelers and mill operators
- Knowledge of fundamental geometry
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to interpret design sketches, renderings, and designer input
- Able to run general shop equipment (saws, sanders, grinders)
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods of time as well as frequently kneel and/or crouch
- Must have own tools
- Good communication skills
- Must be quality and detailed oriented
- Have reliable attendance & able to work overtime if necessary
Recruiting Team Leader of Automotive Branch
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
Today, Matt is proud to the Recruiting Team Leader of the Automotive Branch. His primary role is to oversee the automotive recruiters as they work to fulfill client expectations.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.