Cloud QA Engineer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements are verified.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud QA Engineer to work on a cloud development team to test Software as a Service (SaaS) applications prior to deployment. The selected candidate will engage and partner with internal and client personnel to understand specific systems and functional requirements. The candidate will test Enhanced Digital Rights Management (EDRM) and Cloud Application Security Broker (CASB) applications in an Agile environment. The candidate should be knowledgeable with cloud architecture/design and test methodologies.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure quality is built into the product early and is testable
- Work with the team to design and execute test approach to support the test of software applications
- Attend and be a productive member of sprint standups, retrospective and planning meetings.
- Test applications through automated and manual backend functions as well as through UI
- Qualify all new features by testing on supported platforms and configurations
- Implement, execute and troubleshoot automated tests during the sprint cycles
- Verify installations with acceptance tests, track bugs, and participate in development meetings
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Work experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in NoSQL and MySQL database technology
- Selenium webdriver experience
- Robot Framework experience
- Jenkins experience
- Performance Testing experience and the tools experience to go along with it
- Using Software engineering tools such as source control, continuous integration environments, coverage analysis.
- Experience with mobile testing, iOS or Android.
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ or more years of Software Development and/or IT implementation experience
- Experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Hands-on experience working with a team to design, develop and deploy of SaaS products using Agile Methodologies and cloud deployment solution
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification
- Scripting and/or coding skills
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.