Combat Vehicle Mechanical Assembler
- Heavy mechanical assembly of Stryker and other combat vehicles.
- Breakdown, repair and refurbishing of field used combat vehicles.
- Use of basic tools including: wrenches, ratchets, torque wrenches, standard measurement devices and gauges.
- Use electronic build instructions and electronic documentation system.
- Continually inspect parts for non-conforming issues and mark and tag those appropriately.
- Previous mechanical or heavy manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicle components and their operations is preferred.
- Previous military experience would be highly sought after.
- Basic tooling knowledge required.
- Ability to read and understand electronic build instructions.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions required.
- Ability to work multiple shifts.
- Must be able to comfortably work in a confined work environment with repeated lifting, bending, stooping and some climbing.
- Must be able to meet tank and military vehicle ASR safety physical requirements (anthropometric size restriction).
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Jennifer’s focus at Contract Professionals, Inc. is working in the defense industry to help candidates find employment with CPI’s international defense suppliers.
Jennifer works to assist military veterans, as they seek out new job opportunities, while transitioning from the military to civilian life. More specifically, Jennifer's goal is to match the military veterans she represents with civilian employment opportunities. Her aim is to provide the military veterans with jobs where they can utilize the skills and experience they've gained in the military.
Jennifer is proud to be a part of the CPI team. She says that it’s easy to stay motivated because she comes to work each day, excited to work with transitioning military personnel and veterans from across the United States.
Jennifer was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from Baker College in Michigan.
She enjoys working out, cooking, and spending time at her cottage in the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan.