Connected Vehicle Engineer
- The Connected Vehicle Product and Platform (CVPP) organization is a team dedicated to specifying, architecting, designing, implementing, and operating an End to End Ecosystem focused on delivering Telematics and Infotainment Services to Client vehicles globally.
- The team is very diverse - representing capability in feature/service definition, systems engineering, End to End Architecture Design and Deployment, and Ongoing System Operations and Support.
- With the rapid growth of these services we are continually looking for individuals who understand and have a strong desire to be part of a very dynamic ' connected ecosystem' comprising brought-in mobile devices, in-vehicle hardware and networks, short range and long range wireless networks, and back office service delivery systems.
- We are seeking those unique individuals that have a passion for the transformative nature of wireless connectivity, possess a strong system perspective and knowledge base, and are interested in joining a growing and fast paced work force .
- CVPP is seeking an Electric Vehicle (EV) Feature Engineer develop our future next generation of EV connectivity solutions across multiple mobile applications and into new geographical markets.
- As a feature lead, you will be responsible for identifying, documenting, sharing across multiple cross functional teams the next generation of EV connected solutions and integration into mobile apps.
- These features provide the latest vehicle status and charge information, create smart charge profiles, provide trip planning solutions, solve range anxiety and essentially integrate the app into an EV owner' s lifestyle.
Project Management Skills Electrification or Telematics experience
2+ years of experience with systems engineering fundamentals
BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.