Contract Supply Technician (SCA) - MFT at Ft. Cavazos
Killeen, TX US
Supply Technician - (SCA)
- Receive, store, issue, and maintain accountability of personal protective equipment, inclement weather and clothing items, office items, tools, and STTE.
- Establish, make entries to, and maintain stock control and accounting records.
- Establish and maintain records for both manual and automated property accountability systems.
- Perform HAZMAT shelf life surveillance management as required.
- Generate material requests for stocked items, track purchase order status, and reports for inventory management.
- Coordinate with procurement personnel and vendors, as needed, to resource site property and resourcing requirements.
- Conduct location accountability surveys and inventories, post to records, tools and STTE.
- Provide administrative support for MFT and Augmentation personnel.
- Coordinate support activities for facility maintenance, fleet vehicles, as needed or required.
- Potential for exposure to temperature extremes in performance of duties.
- Transport materials and/or supplies to other workers or areas using material handling equipment (MHE) or commercial vehicles, as required.
- Three or more years of experience working in supply or logistics and familiar with Military Logistics terminology and processes, handling hand receipts, tool names and numbers, and National Stock Numbers (NSN's) and have knowledge to prepare necessary forms to fulfill Supply Support activity requirements for the Material Fielding Team and CONUS Augmentation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to travel with the MFT or Augmentation to other military or field sites within the U.S.
- Excellent communication skills along with professional demeanor that extends to all levels of the organization to include our customers and management.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Power Point) and be able to become proficient in Lotus Notes.
- Must possess valid vehicle operator license and be able to obtain DA Form 348 to operate forklift, related MHE and US Government and commercial vehicles; as required.
- Ability and knowledge in all aspects of the use and care of hand tools, STTE for MFT or Augmentation efforts.
- Must demonstrate ability to complete programs and projects.
- Must be a U.S. Person.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with other material handlers, supply technicians, and supervision to ensure processes are aligned.
- Requires minimal supervision and capable of working independently with minimal errors.
- Acquired knowledge of processes, products and military technology in support of assigned scope of work.
- Must be willing to train on SAMS-E, SARS, LMP and PBUSE, if required.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs, work in extreme temperature and environmental conditions in assigned asphalted motor pool open area or buildings as well as other assigned fielding areas, following prescribed OSHA rules.
- Must be able to work at heights and climb ladders to access, move, and deliver resources.
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.