Controller- Direct Hire
Nebraska (With relocation assistance)
Salary is negotiable
• Produce accurate and periodic financial reports.
• Maintain a system of supporting records of accounting with a set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
• Tracks efficiency and productivity of accounts payable, accounts receivable, credits and collections, payroll, inventory integrity, and fixed assets records.
• Complies with government regulatory reporting and tax fillings.
• Coordinates for the provision of information to internal and external auditors.
• Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
• Oversee all accounting operations of the company
• Produce the annual budget and track financial performance
• Oversee the audit and tax process
• Ensure that financial reports comply with current accounting principles and financial reporting standards
• Account for any budget variances and report significant discrepancies to management and ownership
• Recommend benchmarks for the measurement of company financial performance goals
• Comply with all local, state, and federal tax filings and reporting requirements
• Maintain oversight of A/R and A/P activities
• Complete periodic bank reconciliations and maintain a system of controls over all transactions
• Manages annual W2 generation and distribution
• Serve as a backup to process benefits administration forms for additions, changes, and terminations - ensure proper payroll deductions. • Provide employment and payroll information for employment verification.
• Workers compensation, unemployment, and other areas.
• Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.