Corporate Financial Analyst
• Support the corporate finance team with financial reporting and analysis.
• Analyze financial data for business efficiencies and to verify accuracy.
• Assist in developing statistical and written reports for management.
• Prepare financial statements and related reports such as balance sheet, income statement, cash-flow and variance analysis.
• Support monthly, quarterly, and annual balancing of books and monthly account reviews.
• Assist with special projects, as requested.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting with equivalent work experience.
• One to three years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
• Working knowledge of forecasting, financial reports, data collection, data analysis, and evaluation.
• Strong and consistent attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task.
• Innovative team player.
• Intermediate computer skills are required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Sound judgment with the ability to make timely decisions.
• Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Versatile, flexible, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Willing to improve self / area / company (including pursing additional training, if needed).
• Capable of comprehensive listening (understanding the message(s) that is being communicated).
o Communication skills, verbal and written
o Interpersonal skills
o Organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.