Critical Supply Analyst
DEARBORN, MI US
- Operational experience in Manufacturing processes and process control.
- Experience in Project Management, Program Launch, or Supplier Site Management.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing, Capacity, Safe Launch, APQP, PPAP, and Industrialization.
- Working effectively with other skill teams such as Design & Release, Manufacturing, Supply Chain
- Ability to speak and write in the English language fluently to effectively communicate with global teams
- Knowledge of Problem Solving, Quality tools/techniques, Lean principles and manufacturing logistics
- Knowledge of manufacturing process(es) of the responsible component commodities (Interior, Exterior, Underbody, Powertrain, Electrification)
- Design & Release / Supplier Quality Engineering
- Industrial Engineering / Lean
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Material Planning & Logistic
- Master Scheduler
- Knowledge of Ford Purchasing and Product Design / Supplier Quality Processes and Procedures.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- 6-Sigma Training preferred.
Bachelor of Science / Engineering, academic equivalent, or significant manufacturing / supply chain experience.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crisi Mintz joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team as a Technical Recruiter in January 2023, in order to support efforts to bring the Arizona recruitment team to scale.
A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Crisi has been a licensed realtor for more than 15 years. During her career in real estate, her fiduciary responsibilities included residential, commercial, and investor clients for complex real estate transitions. She also facilitated timely closings, conducted complex negotiations, developed and executed marketing strategies, and managed budgets. Throughout her career, Crisi developed a reputation as an expert salesperson and master problem solver.
This is not Crisi’s first time at Contract Professionals, Inc. Crisi first joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team in 1993. She was recruited by the management team to sit on the “Operations Action Team” in pursuit of ISO-9000.
Crisi holds BA in Business Administration from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.