Customer Service Associate
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. Education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Works with various departments to meet sales goals to include Program, QA, Shipping and DCMA personnel.
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
- Provides support to customers through telephone and e-mail communications and walk-ins.
- Coordinates incident/problem solving efforts between customers and remote site personnel
- Coordination of DD250 shipments via Appian, Eclipse SIR tool and Wide Area Workflow.
- Manage backlog and create/update production schedule to meet MPS/Sales goals
- Field Customer and account managers requests.
- Generate monthly reports.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- This is an entry-level position with an opportunity to grow.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills
- Requires ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Requires working knowledge of Excel, Adobe Pro, Word and Outlook.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.