This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Safeguards networks against unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends, communicates, and implements new security software or devices. Implements, enforces, communicates, and may develop internet, network, or other information security policies or security plans for data, internet, software applications, hardware, telecommunications, and computer installations.
Job Duties and Skills required:
• Implement, manage and maintain network security systems including firewalls and web proxy systems. • Develop documentation as required (such as installation and Visio network and cabling diagrams, configuration guides, user tutorials, user and system requirements specification documentation, use cases, traceability matrices).
• Research, prototype and implement new security related technology solutions.
• Provide back up support to other engineers with enterprise tools. This may involve learning new tools and/or software solutions while working closely with other team members.
• Working hand-in-hand with our 24/7 GSOC to support their needs.
• Responding to and successfully triaging user requests via the phone, email or the incident management system.
• Analyzing network traffic patterns, security requirements, future growth requirements, feasibility for virtualization, resource requirements, risk mitigation, functional analysis, interface systems analysis, technical assessments, technology benchmarking, enterprise architecture analysis, and requirement analysis.
• Must possess: flexibility, strong work ethic, the ability to work with others, solid troubleshooting skills and a technical Information/network security foundation.
This is a hands-on technical position which requires the ability to apply existing knowledge and theoretical concepts to real-world situations and a reasonable user interface.
Education and knowledge:
• Bachelor' s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
• Networking protocols including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and other common transport protocols
• Networking and security principals
• Knowledge of firewall technologies (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Check Point, Juniper SRX, iptables).
• Firewall policy development experience, implementation and management.
• Operating systems administration, including Linux and Windows administration.
• Programming/scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python, C, C++ • Preferred certifications include: Security+, Network+, GCIH, CEH, CISSP, GREM
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.