Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
- Perform requirements analysis for system, subsystem, and LRU-level electronics in C4I/EW and related systems, with a focus on cybersecurity
- Develop subsystem-level hardware and software functional design and interfaces
- Write system/subsystem specifications for vehicle electronics
- Develop and document verification plans and procedures
- Perform/support integration/verification of military electronics in the laboratory and on combat vehicles
- Analyze, produce, and compile artifacts for Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or cross-domain approval
- Analyze, produce, and compile artifacts for program protection and anti-tamper
- Provide periodic reports to management
- Participate in proposal development and project technical planning
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Cybersecurity required with Master' s desirable; degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering will be considered with relevant engineering experience
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience preferred
- CISSP desired, preferably with a concentration in ISSEP
- Experience in Cybersecurity Systems Engineering including one or more of the following:
- Designing secure, tactical systems/networks
- DIACAP / RMF / NIST SP 800-series / ATO
- Ethical hacking, penetration testing, and data fuzzing tools
- Program protection, system security engineering, and critical function analysis
- Military vehicle electronics
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) required
- Proficiency with laboratory and test/analysis equipment preferred
- Obtain/maintain at least a Secret security clearance required; current clearance preferred
- US citizenship required
- Ability to travel (mostly domestic, some international) up to 15%
- Must satisfy Anthropometric Size Restrictions for access to military vehicles and be able to climb on vehicles and pass through hatches
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!