Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
- Perform requirements analysis for system, subsystem, and LRU-level electronics in C4I/EW and related systems, with a focus on cybersecurity
- Develop subsystem-level hardware and software functional design and interfaces
- Write system/subsystem specifications for vehicle electronics
- Develop and document verification plans and procedures
- Perform/support integration/verification of military electronics in the laboratory and on combat vehicles
- Analyze, produce, and compile artifacts for Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or cross-domain approval
- Analyze, produce, and compile artifacts for program protection and anti-tamper
- Provide periodic reports to management
- Participate in proposal development and project technical planning
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Cybersecurity required with Master' s desirable; degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering will be considered with relevant engineering experience
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience preferred
- CISSP desired, preferably with a concentration in ISSEP
- Experience in Cybersecurity Systems Engineering including one or more of the following:
- Designing secure, tactical systems/networks
- DIACAP / RMF / NIST SP 800-series / ATO
- Ethical hacking, penetration testing, and data fuzzing tools
- Program protection, system security engineering, and critical function analysis
- Military vehicle electronics
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) required
- Proficiency with laboratory and test/analysis equipment preferred
- Obtain/maintain at least a Secret security clearance required; current clearance preferred
- US citizenship required
- Ability to travel (mostly domestic, some international) up to 15%
- Must satisfy Anthropometric Size Restrictions for access to military vehicles and be able to climb on vehicles and pass through hatches
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.