Cybersecurity Vulnerability Report Analyst
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in a related specialized area or field or the equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using a workflow ticket or issue tracking system
- Experience tracking metrics and creating/generating reports
- Ability to learn quickly with a demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience engaging/interacting/collaborating at all levels of an organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
The Report Management Team member will provide operational support to the DoD Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) for the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3). These activities directly support the mission to improve defense of the DoD Information Network (DoDIN), by receiving, validating, and disseminating cybersecurity vulnerabilities reported by private sector researchers. The VDP team tracks and analyzes reported vulnerabilities and mitigation actions by systems owners to identify gaps in DoDIn defenses; areas requiring increased attention, and areas for improvement.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA
- Basic understanding of, or a desire to learn, cyber security operations
- Experience working through process improvement models (CMMI, Six Sigma, etc)
- Experience working with contractual service level agreements
- Certifications (any): Security+, A+, CEH
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.