DSESTS Field Representative Germany/Poland
Fort Riley, KS US
Inspects, cleans, repairs and modifies line replaceable units and other components utilized on combat vehicles. Identifies isolates, troubleshoots, and repairs malfunctions using appropriate procedures and applicable technical manuals, TMDE, and tools. Maintain and/or repair laser range finders, ballistic computers, laser observation devices, laser designators, thermal imaging systems, periscopes, telescopes. Maintain and/or repair commander's weapon station/auxiliary sights, aiming circles, image transfer assemblies, quadrants, mount assemblies, fire control support equipment. Maintain and/or repair test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment. Perform battlefield damage assessment and repair.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Troubleshoots and isolates system malfunctions utilizing technical manuals, schematic diagrams, special and standard electronic and mechanical TMDE.
2. Performs corrective maintenance on previously diagnosed malfunctions on fire control systems used in combat vehicles, off-carriage lasers, designators, thermal sights, and night vision devices.
3. Designs, fabricates and adapts tools and fixtures to facilitate further fire control instrument repairs or as new types of fire control equipment is adopted by the Army.
4. May instruct other employees in the proper repair maintenance procedures and capabilities of fire control LRU instruments and TMDE.
5. Performs other duties and assignments as required
6. Must be willing & able to deploy OCONUS Germany/Poland
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a seasoned Technical Recruiter and retired U.S. Army Human Resources Specialist with two decades of experience building high-performing teams within government and defense; holding active Secret Clearance. Recognized for demonstrating a natural aptitude for directing the full recruiting cycle while providing the optimal candidate and stakeholder experience, as well as for building robust candidate pipelines and relationship networks to proactively meet hiring and staffing needs.
Currently, I am a Technical Recruiter with Contract Professionals Inc. I conduct full cycle recruiting, sourcing specialized engineering and IT positions for civilians and veterans, while piloting the successful placement of qualified candidates into approved government projects and programs. In addition, I liaise with senior leadership, business partners, and hiring teams to ensure the company’s recruitment support structure is driving the business forward with minimal expenditures.
Colleagues describe me as a loyal, progressive, driven, down-to-earth, strategic and innovative recruiting expert who can be relied on to offer superior human resources solutions for complex corporate challenges.