Data Analytics (Python)
Ft. Worth, TX
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Will assist with project development and basic Python coding skills.
- Will support projects and analyze, design, develop, test, implement and maintain computer applications systems to meet functional objectives of the business.
- Perform data analytics and data science.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, build consensus, shape/influence opinion, articulate the future state, and willingness to learn new programs and systems.
- Python development experience is required!
- The most desired skill sets include the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build consensus, shape/influence opinion, articulate the future state, and willingness to learn new programs and systems.
- Experience with analysis and metric reporting
- Data collection, reporting development, and analytics execution.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.