Design & Release Engineer- Electronics
• Lead Design and Release Engineer activities for Electronics Modules
• Lead electronics technical design reviews with Suppliers to develop circuit designs
• Lead program deliverable, specific to lighting or AV electronics tasks.
• Support software development technical design reviews
• Deliver Program milestones for electronics design and release deliverables
• Lead cross-functional team to deliver cost and weight objectives
software development -experience (preferred, not required) -Knowledge and experience with systems architecture and engineering fundamentals -Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills, both written and oral
BS EESE or BS ME MS degrees preferred
MS degrees preferred
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.