Design and Release Chassis Engineer
Allen Park, MI
- Design and Release chassis components (including suspension, brakes, steering, frames) for Performance vehicles. Particular component and vehicle are dependent on candidate experience as well as vehicle program needs.
- Support the launch and prototype builds of upcoming Performance vehicles at local assembly plants
- Interface daily with other engineers, Vehicle Engineering, suppliers and management to ensure compliance with required specifications and critical decisions are made efficiently
- Deliver components and systems that meet program targets for quality, function, cost, weight, and timing
- Strong knowledge of Chassis Systems and how chassis components interface with the other vehicle systems desired
- Experience with vehicle manufacturing launch and prototype process desired
- Familiarity with CAD (Catia) and CAE (ADAMS) tools desired
- Tier II driver certification desired
2+ years of experience in Design and Release of chassis components required
Bachelor of Science in Engineering required
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!