DevOps Software Engineer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Willing to produce documentation for training development community on using the environment
- Good communication skills and willing to work within the team.
- Performs work without appreciable direction
- May act as a team leader, thus, contributing to the successful completion of a major program
- May mentor more junior staff
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization and customer objectives
- Displays excellent leadership skills and critical thinking skills
- May make decisions and develop concepts that have long-lasting influence on the future course of the division, function, or program.
- Excellent ability to develop solutions to highly complex problems that require significant ingenuity, innovation and creativity.
- Experience with building and maintain DevOPS environments
- Familiar with some of the following tools - Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab, Terraform, RTC, Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, Chef
- Development Integration and migration of bare-metal environment to VM environments
- Understand industry best practices and security solutions for a VM Environment (familiarity with KVM or Nutanix AHV a plus)
- Familiar with virtual networks, switching, routing, vlans.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.