Sterling Heights, MI
- Interfacing with hardware and software design engineers to understand the functionality of equipment.
- Conducting detailed tasks analysis as part of the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) process to identify resources required to fault isolate/troubleshoot and support the design.
- Translating engineering & other technical information into troubleshooting source data (procedures and schematics) in support of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) product development.
- Performing on-vehicle fault insertion to verify that equipment and troubleshooting procedures function properly.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering required. Other Degrees will be considered based on experience.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and hardware/software specifications.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access required; Visio preferred).
- Experience in fault isolation and/or troubleshooting of complex systems (including automotive or military preferred.
- Experience with wiring diagram and schematic development preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written skills) desired.
- Familiarity with US Army logistics support structure, policies and procedures preferred
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.