Dimensional Analysis Technician
Allen Park, MI
We currently have an opening for a Dimensional Analysis Technician on the day shift. The position will be responsible for performing vehicle and seat dimensional analysis measurements or setting up Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards testing, including moving a test dummy and providing a detailed report. The position will be in an automotive shop environment and is located in Allen Park, MI.
• Associate' s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
• Basic mechanical automotive experience
• Demonstrates strong computer skills/knowledge, including MS Excel
• Demonstrates strong math skills, including a good understanding of geometry
• Ability to lift 50 lb. Objects and move 100 lb. Objects
• Willing to work overtime and weekends
• Self-motivated and willing to learn new tasks
• This job requires good analytical skills to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems
• Teamcenter knowledge
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.