Our client in the San Francisco area has a need for an EM Assembler to join their fast growing manufacturing team. This is a contract to hire assignment and
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
General Summary/Objective (Purpose of position):
Under general supervision, performs a wide range of non-repetitive electronic assembly operations on PCB' s, cables, components, or subassemblies (e.G. Chassis). Multi-skilled worker assembles electrical and mechanical components per engineering drawings or instructions. May use schematics or blueprints, wiring lists, and verbal/written instructions to assemble, rework, or reassemble units. Assignments may be moderately complex and personal judgment may be used to resolve issues that arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures installing components, units, subassemblies, wiring, crimping, soldering, plugging stripping, routing, inspecting, and potting.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Works from blueprints, sketches or verbal tasks to complete tasks. Designs and constructs tools, molds, jigs and fixtures for assembly and manufacturing needs to meet production schedules and objectives.
- Works well with minimal supervision of tasks and instructional guidance. Able to make decisions and deal with issues that may arise in the course of conducting assembly.
- Assist in ensuring that systems personnel and test equipment are current with the latest upgrades and/or releases.
- Provide feedback to engineering team on product quality issues and process improvements.
- Occasional involvement in customer installations and training programs
- Assign and explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
- Set up and maintain a clean working environment at all times
- Understand and follow all safety policies, codes, and procedures
Director of Business Development - Mid-Atlantic Region
Mr. John Vagnoni joined Contract Professionals, Inc. in September of 2018. John brings over 30 years of technical staffing experience to CPI, beginning his career at Tech Aid as a recruiter. John was quickly promoted to Tech Aid Account Manager, Branch Manager and eventually the Vice President of their Mid-Atlantic region.
Throughout his career, John has been active in several non profit organizations. He served as the Chapter President for the local National Technical Services Association and he was the co-chair of the local Ronald McDonald NTSA Golf Outing, which generated over $50,000 for the local Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia. He is also active in other organizations for youth and college sports; coaching ice hockey for local high schools and acting as the Assistant Coach for Lafayette College.
John lives in Collegeville, PA with his wife and three children and two very large German shepherds. He is a graduate of Villanova University, but he also has a passion for Michigan State, where two of his children went to school.
John likes to play golf and ice hockey during his spare time and he is a huge Flyers and Boston Bruins fan.