Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 1 years of relevant experience. Education requirement will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creates new and/or revises existing electrical parts (symbols and cells/footprints) using Mentor Expedition or Cadence Allegro software
- Checks parts versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standard engineering design practices and standards
- Works with engineers regarding part model accuracy, design standards
- Works under general supervision
- Training with Mentor and Cadence
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- General Computer Use Entry-level position
- Knowledge of electric parts datasheets
- General knowledge of design principles and techniques including electric computer aided design (ECAD)
- Trained/ experienced in the use of current Mentor or Cadence software tools preferred
- Can work to design documentation standards Symbol and Cell specs.
- Demonstrates initiative, applies personal talent to practical solutions
- Works within the trade space defined (cost / schedule / technology)
- Applies general knowledge effectively in team environment
- Able to accept and integrate constructive feedback
- Demonstrates the ability to weigh risks and make progress in the face of uncertainty
- Willingly takes on problems and commits to solutions
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Fulfills role as a reliable team member and understands own role within team
- Manages time to ensure an assignment' s completion
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.