Electrical / Manufacturing Engineer
State College, PA
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field, or equivalent experience is required. All education requirements are verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Provide manufacturing / electrical engineering support to new and existing product lines
- Assist in the design and refinement of new and existing products
- Assist in the setup of production assembly processes and flow
- Performs electrical engineering root cause analysis for electrical issues, conducts experimental tests, evaluates results to formulate and implement solutions to issues
- Participates in internal electrical reviews of electrical components, equipment and systems
- Supports the generation of technical documents for use on the manufacturing floor
- Participates in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of requirements
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Develop fixtures and tooling as needed
- Clear understanding of electronics manufacturing processes
- Clear understanding of electrical engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Ability to use engineering design software and CAD tools
- Clear understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Clear written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to recognize and clearly report information relevant to sound engineering design
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to develop innovative methods and solutions
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Some travel may be required
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.