Electrical Design Engineer
Mc Leansville, NC US
Candidate will be helping to make the world' s most advanced undersea capabilities even smarter. You will be a member of a cross functional team responsible for electrical design, development and test of our undersea capabilities.
- Proven knowledge of Electrical Engineering processes and design tools
- Experience in hardware test & troubleshooting and reading schematics
- Mixed Signal Circuit Design
What sets you apart:
- Proficient using electrical engineering computer-aided design (CAD) tools and mixed Signal circuit analysis/design
- Habitually ahead of technology trends, with background in test, troubleshooting, and reading circuit card schematics
- Motivated to drive innovation around design architectures, assembly, component selection, and electronics design
- Research & Development experience including concept, design, modeling, prototyping, and testing
- Collaborative team player committed to ongoing professional development for yourself and others
Requires a Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field plus 5+ years of job-related experience
Master' s degree plus 3 years of job-related experience.
Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance within a reasonable period of time. Applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crisi Mintz joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team as a Technical Recruiter in January 2023, in order to support efforts to bring the Arizona recruitment team to scale.
A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Crisi has been a licensed realtor for more than 15 years. During her career in real estate, her fiduciary responsibilities included residential, commercial, and investor clients for complex real estate transitions. She also facilitated timely closings, conducted complex negotiations, developed and executed marketing strategies, and managed budgets. Throughout her career, Crisi developed a reputation as an expert salesperson and master problem solver.
This is not Crisi’s first time at Contract Professionals, Inc. Crisi first joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team in 1993. She was recruited by the management team to sit on the “Operations Action Team” in pursuit of ISO-9000.
Crisi holds BA in Business Administration from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.