No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical system, components, equipment, and networks for Military air vehicle.
- Will be focused on the electrical wiring and harness assembly diagram design and development, create wiring diagrams and harness assembly diagrams, resolving wiring/integration related issues between the various avionics/electrical systems, validating/interpreting/troubleshooting/resolving any wiring related issues, performing technical checks to ensure wiring document correctness, providing engineering sign-off on all new/revised manufacturing wiring documents (Wire Routing Documents (WRDs), Termination Aids (TAs) and Wire Harness Master (WHM) sketches).
- Will be part of a team effort to develop wiring from design to installation, to include liaisoning between Avionics Wiring Design and Production/Manufacturing to ensure wiring requirements flow from design to installation are processed in accordance with Specifications.
- Make real-time design modification to resolve issues, and update design documents to reflect changes.
- Able to work in a Shop (Prototype) environment and with interacting with technicians.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.