Pittsburgh, PA US
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for our Brackenridge, PA Operations, located approximately 20 miles north of Pittsburgh. This position reports to the Superintendent, Maintenance.
- Support operations by driving continuous improvement of electrical power systems, electrical controls, motors, drives, and other related components including quality
- Electrical troubleshooting of equipment
- Support of the Maintenance organization, continuous improvement efforts, training, daily operations and electrical safety
- Major Maintenance and Capital projects
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Candidates should have a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a highly motivated team environment.
- Experience with motor control centers, PLC' s, static drives, electro/mechanical devices and power distribution.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and working from a maintenance perspective with heavy industrial equipment.
- Experience with hands on trouble shooting, critical decision making and working with union employees.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Terry Walton was brought into Contract Professionals, Inc. to act as highly specialized and experienced technical recruiter, with a focus on engineering and informational technology. Known industry wide for his ability to cultivate and recruit best in class candidates, Terry was named the number one recruiter (out of 45 recruiters) with his previous employer, for more than six consecutive years. He was also a member of the Chairman’s Club from 2017-2019.
Passionate about mentoring others, Terry also has extensive experience training new recruiters to navigate the entire recruitment life cycle; providing novice recruiters with the education, skills, and tools necessary to become successful staffing specialists.
Terry was conferred a Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Business Administration and Management from Robert Morris University in 2003.
Terry is happily married to Jennifer Walton. Together they have three boys: Houston 13, Phoenix 9, and Kingston 6. All their children play school and travel basketball, baseball, and football. A sports enthusiast himself, Terry coaches AAU All-Star Basketball. He is also the Head Coach of Grade School Tackle Football for Butler, PA.