Electrical Wiring Technician
Allen Park, MI
• Follow provided work instructions (prints, cut sheets, sample harnesses)
• Assembly of wiring harnesses using hand tools and proper assembly techniques
• Work in small teams to complete daily build requirements
• Maintain clean and organized work space
• Inventory tracking of project parts and supplies
• Quality validation of wire harness assemblies
• Teardown and/or rework of donor harnesses
• Effectively communicate with cross functional teams on collaborative projects
• Provide world class products and services
• 1+ years experience in wire harness assembly
• Reliable Transportation
• Detail oriented
• Proficiency in Wire Prep, Crimping, Soldering, De-pinning
• Ability to read and interpret wiring prints and cut sheets
• Accurate measurement skills
• Experienced in use of multimeter
• Effective communication skills
• Computer skills
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Flexibility to cross train for expanded opportunities
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.